Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Faith Part 2

All too often non christians make the assumption that we are a bunch of stuck up tightwads who attempt to adhere to a moral standard which no human being could ever live up to. This is not the case, we screw up just like everybody else. Any christian who tries to hide his sin is considered by the bible to be obtuse. We as christians are to confront our sin lay it before God and try to do better next time. See I as a christian don't have to be worried about my sin  because christ saved me. Many people before they become christians try to solve their short comings by themselves. Now I'm not going to say that hypocrisy doesn't exist within the christian faith, because, sadly it does. But I guess the point I'm trying to get at is that christians are all every bit as imperfect as non-christians. The only difference is that I have been saved by simply committing my life to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment